Norvina Palette | Anastasia Beverly Hills Review

I have posted a lot about the Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes, and you'll find many reviews of the previous palettes in my archives, the only one I actually don't have is Soft Glam, and I picked Norvina over that for my new palette choice. I chose it as I love the colour palette in it, I love that it's a mixture of nude, everyday wear shades, but also really vibrant colours that you can play with and throw into a look for a little bit of fun on top of that. The pink, purple and blue tones compliment the brown shades and are so good at helping me add colours into my looks, as I am not very adventurous, or very good at doing make up also. Although they're vibrant colours, they're also neutral enough that they're not too crazy for simple people like me, and I wear every shade just the same amount. Although I already have reviews of similar palettes I thought I would do this one too as it is my favourite palette ever, until the next one comes. 



The packaging is a gorgeous lilac purple with a velvet case and it embodies the colours within it well. What I love about all of Anastasia's palettes is that they are great travel palettes as they always have a great mixture of shades that can be used for various things, plus they have a really nice mirror, which is something you always need while travelling and doing make up. 



The top row are all glitter shades and the bottom row are matte shades, and I love the mixture. My favourite shade is Celestial, it's a vibrant purple shade and the shimmer on it is so nice, it comes out lighter on the skin but they're all very buildable which I like. I also love Soul, which compliments Celestial very well, it's a blue toned purple, but because of the blue in it its much brighter than it looks but fits into the palette shades very well for the purple tones, I love the mixtures that all the colours have. In different lights they can look different and I love the unique quality of them. Other shades that I like are Passion, a burgundy red with brown undertones, and Eccentric, which is a dulled down electric yellow and I love that it's almost a mustard shade too. Overall the quality of the shadows themselves is so high, the matte ones have a good pay off of colour and don't need much on the brush but the colours are so pigmented it's amazing. The glitter shades are similar and the glitter payoff is very high and depending on the shade, change in the light. They last for a long time and don't tend to crease and move under eye movements, and if you have them on for long, they're easily blend-able into another look as they all go so well together.

The above swatches are from the second row, in order, Base, Soul, Incense, Love, Volatile, Eccentric, and Passion. 

The swatches above are from the first row, in order, Dreamer, Summer, Wild Child, Rose Gold, Celestial, Dazzling, and Drama.

Has anyone tried this palette before? What do you think or would you like to try? 

4 comments

  1. I honestly think that you cannot go wrong with any Anastasia palettes!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to end up having all of them! They're my favourites its hard to chose just one! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. The appearance, colours and of the Norvina Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows in both the matte and glitter shades are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the range of colours. Your eye makeup always looks beautiful in all of the photos you post on your blog and on Twitter. If you ever do a YouTube eye-makeup tutorial featuring the Norvina Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows, I'm sure these would come out looking amazing as applied and worn by you. I love the way you did the pretty arrays of swatches in the photos above.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the in depth comment I really love all the feedback! Don't think I'd be able to do a Youtube tutorial I'm not a make up artist or near it so it'd be bad!

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete