Current Favourites 2021 Beginning

It's been a while since I've done a favourites post. It's mainly because my favourites don't change very often and I don't try a lot of new things if I have some things left to use. Being still in lockdown and it being so cold outside I tend to use a lot more products during this time of the year. The next few things I will discuss are items I've been getting a lot of use out of and would recommend.


The first item I have been using a lot is the Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost, this is enriched with vitamin C which comes from oranges. This is to help brighten the skin and help it glow. I really love this it really smooths out the skin and makes it feel really soft. It works really well as a primer and a base for makeup and also just for keeping the skin moisturised with something a little more beneficial for the skin. It feels really natural and enhances the skins natural radiance.

There's a few things from the Body Shop on this list so I may as well go through them all at once. The next thing is similar. It's the Body Shop sheet face masks. I've used a few recently but the one pictured is the Body Shop Vitamin E Quench Sheet face mask. These are super hydrating and perfect for a pamper session. These leave your skin feeling super soft and looking so clean. These actually clear blemishes really well by helping reduce their redness and size. The masks themselves are super moist and are a little uncomfortable to put on at first but they become relaxing very quickly. They're a little expensive for a single use mask but are nice for a treat for the skin every now and then.

The last thing from the Body Shop is something I feel like pops up in my favourites this time every year. It's the Body Shop hand cream in Pink Grapefruit - it comes in many scents. This is the best scent by far its super fresh and citrus-y. I believe they have these hand creams in every body shop scent. They are really moisturising and I feel like they really combat dry skin and help heal patches of it while keeping the rest soft. 


The next is a recent purchase, the Rituals Ritual of Sakura body and hair mist spray. This has a very pleasant and fresh scent, smelling of cherry blossom and rice milk. This leaves you smelling like you just came out of a bath and smells so clean. It's a very spring scent but it leaves a nice calming and relaxing feeling. I haven't tried anything from Rituals before but it seems like a really nice brand to give a closer look to. 

The last item is something I rave about consistently. It's a classic Carmex lipbalm. These are the best thing for dry lips or just keeping your lips generally hydrated. It's something I can't leave the house without at this time of year and keep it in my pocket at all times it also makes a nice base under a lipstick to keep damage from the products and the weather off your lips. 


What's everyone else's favourites from this month or recently?
 

No comments