Natural Extracts | Mud Masks

Over the years I've used many face masks, and not many have done much difference to my skin so I'm always buying new ones to try to see if they will do anything different. I bought the Natural Extracts trio mud masks on a recent shopping trip as they looked quite natural and I'm always up for simple masks as I feel they work the best. Plus having them in a tub rather than a single use plastic wrap not only means its better for the environment, but that you'll also get a lot more uses out of them. I find that the single face masks usually help my skin a bit more but I prefer buying things I can get more than one use out of.




These are very light in texture and also in scent. They do smell like they are meant to, one is avocado and green tea, one is grapefruit and yuzu and the last is oatmeal and shea. These dry into you skin and after leaving for 10-15 minutes you wash them off. I have found that these dry very quickly and fade into your skin. In terms of what it does for your skin, I didn't notice much difference at all. It makes your skin feel nice and soft, and leaves a nice scent, but it doesn't do much in terms of helping your skin anywhere. It doesn't clear your skin in anyway or help reduce any redness or any qualities that you would generally expect from a face mask. I will continue to try them and see if after prolonged use whether they do a little bit more. Even at that though the packaging itself doesn't say what the product does so overall I don't think it's the best thing for your skin. At least its natural and makes your skin smell and feel smooth though.


Has anyone tried these before or have any mud masks you would recommend?

No comments