The best products for using on sensitive skin | Skincare Routine

It took me a long time to realise how sensitive my skin was. I was trying so many new products with so many chemicals in them and not understanding why none of them seemed to work on my skin. Over the years I've realised that less is more and usually the more natural products are better for you. Also to have a good skin care routine. I still believe that there is some amazing products that will be really good for my skin that I haven't found or tried yet but currently the Simple products that I've been using have been kind to my skin and don't leave me with breakouts and help my skin feel soft. 


I've used Simple products over the years so I always knew that they were good for my skin, but I recently picked up a set that goes really well together as a skin care routine. The first thing I want to mention about these products is that they come in really cool packaging. Well I think so. The packaging on these products is a pouch rather than the usual tubes that most things come in. This uses less plastic and also means that you can get the most out of the product. You can squeeze it as much as you can to get it all out, which is a lot harder in tubes when they're much harder plastic. I really love this aspect which is something that I was drawn to about them.

Firstly we have the moisturising facial wash, which is a generic kind of face wash which you can scrub into your skin and wash off to remove any dirt and clean the skin, helping to make it soft and keep it clear. This feels smooth on the skin and leaves the skin feeling clean and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. 

Second we have the micellar cleansing water, which does again what it says on the label. This cleanses the skin, I would usually use this with a cloth after I have taken off my makeup with a cleanser to get the rest of the make up off and make sure my skin is really clean. Also great to use before a primer to make sure the pores are clean too.

The last item that is always in my skincare routine is the hydrating light moisturiser. This is one I have used for years. I apply this before makeup and when my skin feels really dry. This does a really quick job at hydrating the skin and I've never had any issues using it underneath makeup or as a base. It dries quickly and doesn't make the face oily. 


Has anyone tried any of these products? They really are simple as the name suggests and I think they're perfect additions to some other skin care items you may use every day. 


 

2 comments

  1. Seem great products!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Always recommend! You too x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete